COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide
As part of your use of our Service, we may ask you to provide information directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register an account, communicate or transact with us, or submit feedback on certain products, by way of surveys, testimonials, ratings and reviews or other format through the Service.
When you register for an account with us, we collect information that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination), such as your name, address, phone number, email address, age, and gender (“Personal Information”). In addition, we may ask you to provide other types of information, such as your relationship status, household information, pet information, product preferences, and shopping habits. You may also choose to voluntarily submit certain other information to us through the Service, including Personal Information, but you are solely responsible for your own Personal Information in instances where we have not requested that you submit such information to us.
When you order products through our Service, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. In some cases, we may collect information that you provide about others, including Personal Information, such as when you refer a friend or a representative at your or another company. We will use the information you provide to fulfill your requests, such as sending information about our Service to your referred email and/or physical address. By using this functionality, you acknowledge and agree that you have the consent from whom you referred, for us to use their information to fulfill your request.
“Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve or enhance our Services. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion. We may also aggregate data and reserve the same rights as we do with all other data we retain.
Information Collected Automatically
When you access our Service, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically record certain usage information about you (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include your Internet Protocol address (and other unique identifiers for the particular device you use to access the Internet), browser type, your web or application request, your interaction with our Service, the webpage or other feature you were using before you came to our Service, pages of our websites that you visit, information you search for via our Service, access times and dates, and other similar information. We use this information for a variety of purposes, including analyzing and enhancing our products and services, and to help personalize our Service for you. We do not treat this information as Personal Information (except to the extent required by law), although if we combine it with the Personal Information you provide, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
The methods that may be used on the Service to collect Usage Information include, but are not limited to:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Service, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, which is stored in log files.
- Information Collected by Tracking Technologies: We and our third-party service providers may automatically collect information about your interactions with the Service or emails using various tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, device fingerprinting, in-app tracking methods, and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies” ).
- Cookies A cookie is a small data file transferred to your computer (or other device) when it is used to access our Service. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including to enable certain features of our Service, to better understand how you interact with our Service and to monitor aggregate usage by visitors and online traffic routing. Cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time.
- Web Beacons (“Tracking Pixels”) Web beacons are small graphic images, also known as “internet tags” or “clear gifs,” embedded in web pages and email messages. Web beacons may be used to count the number of visitors to the Service, to monitor how users navigate the Service, and to count content views.
- Embedded Scripts An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service. It is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Service, and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Location-identifying Technologies GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies locate (sometimes precisely) you for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location.
USE OF INFORMATION
- to manage our Service, identify you as a user of the Service, and help authenticate any account you create with us;
- to provide our third-party brand partners and other third parties with Anonymous Data regarding aggregate consumer insights such as brand awareness, purchase intent, product ratings, trends, etc.;
- to process your orders and deliver to you the products you order through the Site;
- to communicate with you regarding campaigns, the Service, updates, offers, promotions or events and to deliver third-party product samples we believe may be of interest to you (“Third Party Product Samples”);
- to help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our Service, products, Third Party Product Sample offerings, and advertising and to provide you with the best user experience possible;
- to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes or other offerings;
- to protect the rights or property or security of Accent on Success or our users, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- to respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- for our internal purposes (such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our services, and communications);
- as may be disclosed to you at the point of collection;
- to provide gifting or support referrals; and
- to assist in our marketing efforts to attract and retain customers.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We normally do not share your Personal Information with third parties, but there are certain instances where we might, including but not limited to the following instances.
- With Our Service Providers
We may engage third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and storage services, software maintenance services, email notifications, database management, analytics, fulfilment services, and other services. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information to perform certain tasks on our behalf but they are not authorized by us to otherwise use or disclose your Personal Information.
We and our third-party service providers, including analytics providers and third-party content providers or advertising partners, may automatically collect certain information whenever you access and use the Services (“Usage Information”).
We may share your Personal Information or your non-personally identifying information with ad
networks for online behavioral advertising purposes.
- With Our Brand Partners
If you choose to submit any information or materials to us including, without limitation, testimonials, ratings and reviews, product feedback, data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos, and other images) (collectively, “Content”), we may share the Personal Information you include in that Content, if any, with our Brand Partners.
We employ reasonable security measures designed to protect your information, including Personal Information, from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, unauthorized access by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
Public Posts on the Service
Our Policy Towards Children
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) from children under 13 in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA, and do not target our online services to children under 13. If we discover that someone under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information, we will delete such information from our Site and Service to the extent required by COPPA. We encourage parents and guardians to prevent children from submitting information or data on our Service, and to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they believe we have collected Personal Information from children under 13.